1. Ensure that the surface, walls and floor where the material is to be applied are perfectly flat and plastered, to obtain a perfect finish.
2. Adjust the plate and place it on the base on which glue has been spread.
3. Press with the aid of a wooden or rubber trowel.
4. To fill the gaps, diagonally apply a layer of the filling material with a rubber putty knife.
5. Clean with a damp sponge.
6.Rinse and then dry with a dry cloth.
7. By following these instructions your work will take less time and improve significantly.